Quick, easy and delicious recipe. If you like fish you will love this. This recipe can be used for all different types of fish not just Lemon Sole…..Have a try you will love it.
- 2 skinned and boned fillets of lemon sole
- 1 ball of preserved stem ginger
- 1 TBS of stem ginger syrup from the jar
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 small red chili, seeded, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 TBS dark soy sauce
- Preheat your grill to high. Mince the stem ginger and put it into a bowl, along with the ginger syrup, garlic, red chili and soy sauce. Whisk together well.
- Place the sole fillets onto a baking tray. Drizzle the ginger mixture over top. Pop under the heated grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with the tip of a fork. Cook time depends on the thickness of your fillets. Remember it will continue to cook a bit upon resting.
- Serve hot, with the pan juices. I like to serve this with some steamed brown rice and a mix of steamed vegetables.