- 4 fillets Seafresh Plaice defrosted and skinned
- 12 no Uncooked King Prawns defrosted
- 1 fillet Seafresh Salmon defrosted
- 6 no King Scallops defrosted
- 1 no Egg White
- 60 ml Double cream
- 1 tspn Oregano
- 1/2 tspn Basil
- Once the Plaice fillets have had the skin removed you can start to make the mousse.
- Cut the salmon into small cubes and place in mixing bowl along with 4 king prawns and 2 king scallops and blend for 30 seconds. then add the egg white until properly mixed in and then add the herbs, seasoning and double cream. Lightly mix until everything is one smooth mousse consistency.
- Place the plaice fillets skin side up ( there is no skin on now, but you know what I mean) and spread the mousse all over. Roll the fillets and secure with a skewer or wrap in cling film to keep the shape. Place in fridge for 30 - 40 mins.
- You can now cook the fillets by steaming for 15 - 20 mins.
- Cook the remaining Scallops and King Prawns for 2 -3 minutes and serve along side the plaice fillets with your favourite vegetables.