HONEY, MUSTARD & GARLIC SALMON
This is the most delicious salmon. Quick and easy to do and perfectly cooked. Sized for two people but can very easily be doubled.
- 2 (6 oz) boneless, skinless centre cut salmon fillets
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 1 1/2 TBS Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 TBS liquid honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- minced parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200*C/400*F/ gas mark 6. Have ready a small baking dish with sides, large enough to hold the salmon fillets in a single layer with some space between them.
- Pat your salmon dry. Season on the bottom with salt and black pepper. Place into the casserole dish. Season on top.
- Whisk together the melted butter, mustard, honey and garlic. Spoon this mixture evenly over the fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 13 minutes or until the fish tests one. It should flake easily with the tines of a fork.
- If desired you can pop it briefly under a hot grill to gild it a bit. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.